- 2,400 years of Malacology
A comprehensive catalogue of biographical and bibliographical publications for over 10,000 malacologists, conchologists, paleontologists, and others with an interest in molluscs.
- Check List of European Marine Mollusca (CLEMAM)
CLEMAM is a taxonomically oriented database of the marine Mollusca of Europe and adjacent areas, aiming to give a comprehensive coverage of the species in the eastern Atlantic from 26°N to the North Pole, the Mid Atlantic Ridge and the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas.
- Checklist for the European Continental Mollusca (CLECOM)
- The Conchological Society of Great Britain & Ireland
A society helping to understand, identify, record, and conserve molluscs.
- Fauna Europaea
Fauna Europaea has assembled a database of the scientific names and distribution of all living multicellular European land and fresh-water animals.
- Index Animalium
Online access to Sherborn's ‘Index Animalium’, a compendium of zoological taxonomic species nomenclature from 1758 to 1850
- International Code of Zoological Nomenclature
A set of rules for the naming of animals and the resolution of nomenclatural problems.
- International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature (ICZN)
The International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature (ICZN) acts as adviser and arbiter for the zoological community by generating and disseminating information on the correct use of the scientific names of animals.
A Database of Western Atlantic Marine Mollusca.
- The Malacological Society of London
A society dedicated to the advancement of research and education on molluscs.
- Natural Sciences Collections Association (NatSCA)
A membership organisation and charity that promotes the interests of natural science collections and the staff that work with them.
- OBIS Indo-Pacific Molluscan Database
This database attempts to document all names that have ever been applied to marine molluscs in the tropical Indo-West Pacific.
- The Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections (SPNHC)
An international society whose mission is to improve the preservation, conservation and management of natural history collections to ensure their continuing value to society.
- Unitas Malacologia
The society for worldwide malacologists and malacology, with the aim to further the study of Mollusca by individuals, societies and institutions worldwide.
- World Register of Marine Species
WoRMS aims to provide an authoritative and comprehensive list of names of marine organisms, including information on synonymy.
- Zoological Record
An online index of zoological literature [subscription required].